New Dev Blog?

Figured I'd finally put a dev blog back together to track what I've been working on. Most development lately has been on fixing bugs with the script. I couldn't believe how stable some things ran with the sort of logic bugs I had. I changed the underlying code and how it handles the way actions are strung together now and things seem to be working a lot better. Also, because of the way I handled it, I finally support in-line conditionals. I spent probably a day and a half fiddling with my spheremaps which were distorting when objects were toward the edges of the screen. It seems like either my view matrices are different from what other people use in their shaders, or that most people just settle for a shotty implementation. In any case... they look great now. I think the shot above actually is still using the old shader code, but from that angle you can't really see the problem.
Leave a Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Comments